How to measure your waist
- Remove or raise clothing
- Find your waist: Bend your body sideways to reveal the crease of your natural waist line. It is usually an inch or two above your belly button.
- Wrap the measuring tape around your waist: Stand up straight and breathe normally. Ensure that measuring tape is straight and not twisted.
- Read the tape
- Double check your measurement for confirmation
Do you have a boundary line waist ?
Smaller size would give you a snug fit. If you prefer a looser fit, size up. E.g., if your waist size is in 30" - 31" range then we would recommend to go for 'S' size.
Smaller size would give you a snug fit. If you prefer a looser fit, size up.
- For waist size that stays in 30" - 31" range, go for 'S' size.
- For waist size that stays in 34" - 35" range, go for 'M' size.
- For waist size that stays in 38" - 39" range, go for 'L' size.
We understand the dynamics of male bodies and understand how easy & frequent it is to gain / lose a few kilograms. Therefore, we selected the fabric which is 2 times more stretchable than commonly used innerwear fabrics. This gives you a superior fitting innerwear that provides a consistently great fit. So, for an “L” size whether your waist size is 35” or 38”, our product is guaranteed to provide you a consistently great fit. So, customers who always struggle to find their right size because of boundary sizing won’t have sizing problem anymore.