Make it a tradition; grooming is not a one day process. Should you check out your daily routine, you’ll know how difficult it is during this time to visit the salon, which is why we put together a few simple steps that will help you relax at home. Instead of procrastinating going out to the salons, you can follow these easy rituals:
- Drink one glass of warm lemon juice first thing in the morning. Yes, it has many great effects on your grooming. It helps to get rid of your toxins, brightens your skin and makes your digestive system clear.After all you need to have a clear inside to make your exterior look beautiful.
- After drinking, brush your teeth for two minutes with gentle movement. Remember, the movement of the brush is important. Good circular motion will help get the dirt out of the teeth. Take a good mouthful of water or warm water and rinse your mouth.
- Exercise daily and eat healthy, it will help you outward and inwardly and will shine after years of patience.
- You can nourish your hair while taking a bath with oil, shampoo, conditioner and hair cream. You can properly nourish your hair by using any type of serum. But since you’re at home, Tomato is your savior.It helps strengthen hair and also accelerates the hair growth by balancing the pH level of your skin. Tomatoes even help treat dandruff.
- You can also prepare an intensely nourishing hair mask by mixing together 1 teaspoon of extra-virgin olive oil with 2 teaspoons of Aloe Vera gel. Apply this paste gently on your scalp and cover your hair with a shower cap. Wait for 30 minutes and then wash your hair as usual. Use this hair mask once a week to get great results!
- You should also grease your hair with coconut oil 2 days a week. Soft light oils like gooseberry oil or almond oil are also recommended for the same.
- Needless to mention, beard isone of the top-most priorities for every man, when it comes to grooming. But a good healthy beard also needs good maintenance. So keeping a healthy beard will certainly give you more ownership. Take some coconut oil, heat it and keep it in a mist bottle. Spray it on your beard, twice a week. It won’t only set it but would also make it look healthy.
- Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and hence can be used for anti-aging and glowing skin. Not only does it increase collagen production that restores skin elasticity but lemon juice also helps fight acne scars. Lemons can help keep the look smooth and youthful. For best results add some honey to a piece of lemon juice and use it to soften your face and legs. Allow the juice to sit on your skin for about 10 minutes and then rinse to soak. Do this once or twice a week and fret not, taking care of your skin isn’t only a ladies’ job.
- Also, we can’t emphasize this enough, never forget to apply sunscreen before heading out.
- Next up on our list -Oatmeal is a gentle exfoliator that removes dead skin. Take 1 tsp of oatmeal and 3 tsp of lemon. Mix them well! Apply the mixture to your face. Keep it for 20 minutes. Wash with regular water and voila! Open all your clogged pores and nourish your skin.
And then obviously great grooming doesn’t really look great without comfortable and premium outfit. Ensure investing into fine and premium innerwear and outerwear to hit that final nail and look absolutely classic.
To add to your home comfort you can start with the most comfortable innerwear for yourself. Do not compromise for less and buy a pair of super soft innerwear made out of Micro Modal fabric by logging on to Moderncrew
Let’s make it a habit to groom ourselves every day everywhere!